Arctic White Healer that we brought to @sonorefestmtl in September. The pickups a clear and full bodied, almost like lipstick pickups with a slightly scooped mid range. Very unique. It’s perfect for jazz and cleaner, articulated picking in any style. Single ply Italian Celluloid Tortoise pickguard, basically un-obtanium. Good luck finding it again. The pickups and controls are mounted to the guard just like Rowe industries did for Harmony in the 60’s.
- Chambered roasted Alder body.
- Roasted Birdseye maple bolt on neck.
- Cocobolo fretboard with clay dots and two way spoke wheel truss rod.
- 25 1/2” scale and 1 11/16” nut.
- @masterybridge vibrato and bridge.
- 7.15 lbs.